Dieting and working out is HARD!!!

Options
I have a 1 and half year old and I have a 6 month old. I am ready to lose some weight!!!!!!!!!! I have been pregnant for 2 years! I am really awful at dieting and tend to not be able to complete a workout program. I am starting to feel like its mission impossible to lose any of this baby weight! I am determined to stick with it this time. My children deserve a healthy mama. My husband deserves a sexy wife. I deserve to be happy in my own skin again.

Replies

• ajade2
    ajade2 Posts: 2
    Options
    good luck with all of it. one day at a time and i'm learning (or trying) how to be happy with self. if i turn my negative comments around and make them positive, i go much farther and am much happier with self... don't give up! you'll get there
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    First of all you have to want to do this for you! you've made the first step (signing up with mfp). Yay! There's a lot of wonderful people trying to accomplish the same thing you are (loss weight), and are a great support system. I joined back in november of last year. only came on maybe one or two days to food diary. This time (march 2011) I'm determined! I've got a great group of friends who are an inspiration, besides encouraging me to do better. I'm telling you this because I believe it can happen for you too! I'd love to become apart of your support system. Love to add you as a friend.

P.S. I understand about the exercise - haven't quite started that up yet? :embarassed: