Effects of Toxins in your diet.

Options
I am always interested to learn more about the harmful effects of food toxins that are in our diets.
For instance, I am well aware that these "toxins" speak a foreign language, so when we ingest them our bodies don't have a clue what they are saying or their purposes so they store them in our fat cells. If our bodies don't have enough fat cells, then guess what our body creates new ones!
Sick right! If you don't eliminate the toxins in your diet, you'll never be completely rid of all those fat cells, they may shrink but they won't disappear, (unless you invest in lipo, but not everyone has that kind of money."
In another note there is increasing studies showing links between the toxins in our diet and diseases that didn't exist many years ago, ie. fibromyalgia.
Can you help but wonder why there seems to be such an influx in childhood diseases like obesity, autism, and ADD. Can you not help but link this with the increase of fast foods, and i don't mean the drive-thru (all though we know they are bad too)..I am talking about boxed dinners you can create in 20 minutes.
Anyone else out there that chooses not to be blissfully ignorant on this topic please reply, I am anxious to get others thoughts on this topic, so I can have enlightened conversation.
It is so important to get informed people!