So what's for dinner tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• _LDM_
    _LDM_ Posts: 81
    Options
    a good low-cal substitute for sour cream can be plain greek yogurt!

i'm putting some chicken breast strips on the grills along with some veggies! hahah..gotta keep it healthy

really??? i had no idea!

It is a FABULOUS substitute!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I was going to make Chicken tacos too (we're having them tomorrow) but remembered that my 13yo has a 5:30 baseball game. We are now having whatever you can find for dinner. I've decided that I'm going to have peanut butter on a sandwich thin before we go and then have a good snack when we get home.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    DH is having turkey burgers and I'm going to have some pineapple fried rice. :)
    How do you fix pineapple fried rice........it sounds good!
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    I am going to have something with curry powder. Thats my new thing. Before I ate a ton of bean patties now its rice/lentils with curry powder. : ) Love it! I also love berbere spice.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    they also make fat free sour cream.....its tastes the same to me.
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    English muffin cheese pizzas and a mixed green salad! Kid friendly!

This was my lunch today!!:smile:
  • circles000
    Options
    A chickpea curry with low-fat Greek yoghurt drizzled on top. I had it with a chapatti as well
  • circles000
    Options
    I had Crunchy Nut cornflakes for lunch because I couldn't make up mind on what to have
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I never buy sour cream any longer...I use Fage 0% Fat yogurt all the time! I get it from Costco in the huge tubs and it doesn't last very long. I use it for a snack with some fruit and agave nectar drizzled over it.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Baked pork chops, Roasted baby red potatoes and steamed broccoli!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    grouper, with garlic taters and mustard greens...yummo!