Turbo Fire - Who wants to try it?

Options
I just started Turbo Fire (again)... it's my favorite workout program ever!!! Anyone else doing it or want to try it? http://bit.ly/cPPFYm

Replies

• snowflakelaia
    Options
    Hi!

I'm doing it too! combine it with zumba or p90x sometimes.
  • anitalita
    Options
    You're an animal! What day are you on?
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options
    Hi!

I'm doing it too! combine it with zumba or p90x sometimes.

Wow you combine it?? I was thinking of combining it with Insanity but didnt know if that was way too much..
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    Hi

yes, sometimes the Turbo Fire 45 or Fire 60 aren't enough. I guess that I'm quite fit under the few extra-pounds I have, or I got used to so much cardio.

Bear in mind, however, that I don't do the normal/difficult pull-ups in p90x, and my weights are only of about 5-7 pounds in the toning or normal p90x workouts.

I haven't tried Insanity, I've heard that it's very hard... I'm curious about it though... ^_^
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    Anita, I've been doing it for about a month, but did not follow the calendar, the first two weeks I had to add lots from turbo jam to really get tired from the workout.

I would like to follow the whole program though, and see the results. When are you going to start it?
  • anitalita
    Options
    Snowflake, I actually started yesterday but I could always restart the schedule! I hear ya about needing more some days. I feel that way with the HIIT workouts... I think I'm dying during them sometimes but once it's over, I think, "hmm, that wasn't THAT bad??" and I'll go for a run 0=) But nothing else is ever near as fun!
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    I can start tomorrow on the first week, Thursday (of the program)? I may do some Turbo Jam and/or abs after the HIIT. If the weather is good I'll start going for a run/jog too!

^_^
  • anitalita
    Options
    Oops, I may have responded too late?? I have FIRE 30 to do again today so I'll be on the same workout regardless. Let me know if you started today! =D

Anyone else on board???
  • Sexymomma76
    Sexymomma76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to buy Turbo Fire very soon. I can't wait to try it out!!
  • anitalita
    Options
    Do you do Turbo Jam already? You will LOOOOVE it!!! =D
  • Sexymomma76
    Sexymomma76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No, I have not done Turbo Jam. I will have to check that one out too I guess...I will try out Turbo Fire first though.
  • anitalita
    Options
    Honestly, after you do Turbo Fire, you probably won't want to go "back" to Turbo Jam! Turbo Jam is kinda like level one and then they have add-on workouts and then Turbo Fire is all of that on steroids with amazing music. haha Do you own any other Beachbody programs?