Why an I failing now?!

Options
2»

Replies

• TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    I needed this topic also. I have been struggling lately with my new life change: healthier eating and exerising.
  • Noz7
    Noz7 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Maybe your body was fighting back against starvation!
    So why don't you try having two days per week when you eat your maintenance calories? Search zig zag dieting in the community topics here.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Nobody trips over mountains. People trip on pebbles. If you ignore the pebbles and keep putting one foot in front of the other (and keep getting back up after you fall) you will eventually look up to find you have crossed the mountain.

Log the good, the bad, and the ugly. It's a learning to live healthy process. You are learning. Sometimes the lesson was worth it, and sometimes it wasn't. But the lesson isn't over! Learning isn't do or die. You are dialing back years of unhealthy lifestyle in way less time than it took for you to learn it. So you might look at it that way and find that you are a pretty fast learner after all.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yes!! The month of March has been HELL for my eating plan... I gained 2 lbs, but once I got my life settled and regained my thought process and sanity (lol!) I was able to quickly start losing again.

Don't beat yourself up about it, just treat tomorrow like it's a new day and get back on the wagon!! <3 you can do it!
  • LYNNPETTY93
    Options
    TOM MADNESS!

I have falling down, but not off the wagon... pre se... It's all about what you want and how you plan on getting it.
    I allow myself to enjoy, but when it gets to the point of where.. I'm eating the bad more than the good. It worries the living day light out of me..

What am I gonna do?
    Shoulda, Coulda & Woulda begins..
    And that dam- good ole.. What if..

2 weekends in a row I ate fast food..
    And I had been juicing and eating raw and light for 40 days..
    I had a 8 pound weight loss in the palm of my hands.
    And what I do. Go and mess it up with binge fast food eating & then here comes TOM knocking at the door..
    EARLY!

Dust off, say you can do this, stay honest on this journey..
    Be honest with your body and mind set.
    If you must eat sweets.. Find low calories treats..
    Because after my binge weekend report on 2 weekend of doing it..
    All that food I use to eat. UGH! It's nasty, and it made me sick.