How Scary!

Options
This is a surefire way of knowing I am a MFP addict..Can you believe I had a MFP dream? It was like some kind of reunion party or something at a hall..catered with all healthy foods of course..and a lot of familiar faces and names..I remember having a lot of fun so I guess that's all that matters haha!

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    This is a surefire way of knowing I am a MFP addict..Can you believe I had a MFP dream? It was like some kind of reunion party or something at a hall..catered with all healthy foods of course..and a lot of familiar faces and names..I remember having a lot of fun so I guess that's all that matters haha!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That is so funny! I'm glad it was a good dream. :laugh:

Betty
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I've been having those too! I thought I was a little creepy, so I didn't post about it, but now that I know other people have them, I don't feel so bad!
  • LML79
    Options
    Call me creepy but glad I'm not the only one having a MFP reunion dream here hahahaa! It was really strange..very real feeling too
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    lol, mholmes had an MFP dream too lol
  • LML79
    Options
    ok good..feeling much better now hahahahahhaa!!!!!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    so was i there? :wink:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :laugh: Can you imagine if we did all have a reunion, what the menu would be like? lol .... imagine someone "else" walking in and spending a few minutes amongst all of us MFP nuts :laugh:
  • LML79
    Options
    Yep everyone was there!! And no I can't imagine an "outsider" coming in ....watching us all nibble on our celery and carrot sticks :laugh:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I had a dream about my friends and about loging all my food last night, and about how great the support is here. I just love this site:heart::love: