Leslie Sansone DVDs

Options
Hi!!!

I just joined myfinesspal yesterday and I'm using the Walk at Home DVDs. They have been great for me and was wondering if there are others using it too. I have lost 23 pounds since July 2010 when I started using them. So, if you are using them and want to me add me as friend that would be great.

Thanks!!!

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Love my Leslie, efinately will add you!
    I currently Do The Buns Belly and Thighs it is a 3 mile and I alternate with a 4 Mile Classic Walk!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    :smile: I use the Leslie as well as Jillian DVDs...
  • cathcart59
    cathcart59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use the tapes also and I get a great workout without going out in the cold, unfortunatly my 3 pugs don't get any exercise when I stay indoors to walk.
  • kgall1977
    Options
    Great!!! Thanks for adding me. I have quite a few of her DVDs. My favorites is the Fast and Firm 4 really big miles and the big burn 2 miles intervals. ButI have others that I also use. Love her program!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love her workouts the only thing that on some days when I am already in a bad mood I can't take her!!! Talks too much!!! But love her workouts... will be doing the 3 mile tonight...
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I love her workouts the only thing that on some days when I am already in a bad mood I can't take her!!! Talks too much!!! But love her workouts... will be doing the 3 mile tonight...

lol thats why I like her so much I talk right back to her makes me feel like I am walking with someone!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have both the 2 Mile Walk and Firm and the 4 Big Miles one. My daughter and I do them together and we like it. Sometimes Leslie is a bit much for us, especially when we're sweating like pigs and just want to throw something at her but we love the workouts LOL