Accurate Bathroom Scale

Options
Can anyone suggest a reliable and accurate bathroom scale that is reasonably price?

Replies

• SLwrites
    SLwrites Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I picked up a Weight Watcher's brand scale at Costco, I think it was $15 or $20. It's kind of pretty, glass and silver with a big, bright readout. I weighed myself as soon as I got home from weighing in at the doctor's office the other day, and my scale said exactly what the doc's did, so I'm assuming it's accurate.
  • TAHerring
    TAHerring Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bed, Bath and Beyond - Beurer is the best I have found....$49.00. Good luck in your journey
  • ebergmann
    ebergmann Posts: 14
    Options
    i second the WW scale. The only difference I've found is that some of the cheaper ones can be impacted by what floor the scale is on, but so far this one's good!
  • thogue29
    thogue29 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks that's helpful to know. I will check Costco out!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Omron HPF 400

Incredibly accurate. Measures bf% and BMI as well.

I have one, and I'm absolutely in love with it. I named him Gus
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I have a WW digital & have to say, I don't like it. Or maybe it's my floor... but it gives me a different weight every time I get on it. I get on until I get the same number twice! I'll be curious to see if anyone else has the same issue.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I love this one: http://www.amazon.com/EatSmart-Precision-Digital-Bathroom-Technology/dp/B001KXZ808/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1301447239&sr=8-1

It was only $28.95 and free shipping. It also came with a tape measure(unadvertised).
  • jojodaly
    jojodaly Posts: 8
    Options
    I have the basic scale from Walmart, Health O Meter. This is the second one I have purchased and they work great. It is about $20. It is a unit that does the read outs in .2 lbs, as well as it keeps track of your last weigh in.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I have a needle one and I its a Health-O-Meter. It seems to be accurate. What you could do is if you have a 5lb dumbell at home, place the scale in every room of the house until you get the scale to read 5lbs. I find the needle ones to be more accurate than the digital ones.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I have the basic scale from Walmart, Health O Meter. This is the second one I have purchased and they work great. It is about $20. It is a unit that does the read outs in .2 lbs, as well as it keeps track of your last weigh in.

I have this one, replaced my old spinner scale a couple months ago. It's been great so far, matching my weight at two different doctor's offices.