Replies

• fallenexoh
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    One word WOW!

You look amazing thank you for the inspiration!
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! Inspiring! Outstanding! Beautiful! What more need be said except Thank you for sharing your story!?!
  • Pinkribbon_Doc
    Options
    Wow..just wow. Seriously!! The transformation is amazing!! You look amazing and I bet you feel amazing!! You're such an inspiration and its people like you that motivate me to keep going!!

What kind of exercise routine do you keep?
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration
  • Aylilth
    Aylilth Posts: 125
    Options
    You look great
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You look amazing!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look so wonderful! Your story is inspiring and seriously motivating :D Thanks for sharing
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I remember that summer... I am so proud of what both of us have set our minds to accomplish this!! I really need to find some good before and after pics to throw up here... I am blown away by the difference in the quality of my life and my TRUE happiness!!

I thought I was "happy" when I was fat too, but now I truly know what I was missing out on... Thanks for being part of the process!! I remember when we all very first started working out together, and I'd love to workout with you now for sure!!
  • sanddollar
    sanddollar Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your photos!!!!!!!!! Great motivation!!!!!!!!! Take care and I wish you the best in life!
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! Reading all your comments has me so pumped I feel like I can go workout for the second time today! haha :D

Many of you asked advice and I promise I'll get to all, just gimme some time! busy working college student here too-but promise to respond if I miss you for some reason inbox me!

again thank you all! It's inspiring to know that I inspire others! and it truly motivates me to keep it pushing! Good luck to everyone with their goals! Remember patience & persistence pays off!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    What great pictures!!! You look so happy in your "after" picture. I LOVE the picture on your ticker - you have great definition in your deltoids and throughout your back. With results like that, it's no wonder you're willing to do two workouts today!!!
  • shtefie
    shtefie Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow, you look AWESOME!! Fantastic inspiration!
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    i think this is my favourite set of before/after pics so far. your body looks awesome, i am going to be working towards a figure like that!! congratulations :)
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    You're beautiful and look so happy! What a transformation I love your stars
  • swtkay31
    swtkay31 Posts: 10
    Options
    AMAZING!! So inspirational! Love your story!! Best of luck :-D
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Seriously inspiring! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!