Commercials that make you go WHAT!

Options
2»

Replies

• bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    The gilette razor for women, for those "sensative" areas that require shaving....it showed a woman running (for the active lifestyle haha) past shrubbery and bushes...as she ran by them, they would spruce up, become instantly neat and trim....it took me a couple times of seeing it before I figured that this was just plain wrong!!!!!! I haven't seen it in awhile though....

I think I just lost two pounds laughing at this post!! I guess I have not seen this commercial but thanks for the laugh!!

It's really inappropriate for tv if you ask me. The different bush shapes cover everything from the landing strip to a circle, Im suprised they didn't have a bush loose all it's green for the hairless look. They just started showing it again.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I hate the Potty Dance, too. I also hate those bears that are constantly checking out each others *kitten* for toilet paper remnants.

I also do not believe that the shrimp fisherman goes to Long John Silver's when he wants to enjoy the best quality shrimp.

to continue this Charmin Bear Butts thing... I find it horribly creepy that the father bear gets so excited to tell the son bear... that his butt is "lookin' good!"
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Remember the (Dannon?) yogurt commercials that talked about sending the lids in and they would donate xx amout of dollars to breast cancer for every lid sent in? Great cause, but it grossed me out because they showed the women licking the lid as they were saying 'breast cancer' and, well, I just couldn't eat yogurt for a long time.
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Ok What weird commercials have you seen?

Here is what I just saw.

It was for a powder for people that exercise... it was called Monkey Bum Powder.
    It had a monkey on it bottle with a big red Butt!!

What the....

haha we bought that for my brother-in-law as a Christmas gag gift, they have it for men and women lol!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    The gilette razor for women, for those "sensative" areas that require shaving....it showed a woman running (for the active lifestyle haha) past shrubbery and bushes...as she ran by them, they would spruce up, become instantly neat and trim....it took me a couple times of seeing it before I figured that this was just plain wrong!!!!!! I haven't seen it in awhile though....

oh. my. gosh. i hate that commercial!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Ok What weird commercials have you seen?

Here is what I just saw.

It was for a powder for people that exercise... it was called Monkey Bum Powder.
    It had a monkey on it bottle with a big red Butt!!

What the....

haha we bought that for my brother-in-law as a Christmas gag gift, they have it for men and women lol!

It's actually a great product for troops deployed in Afghanistan. I know my brother appreciates it. :happy: