What does everyone else do for motivtion?

Options
2»

Replies

• tarjake
    tarjake Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i try to "trick" myself into extra miles, minutes or calories when im treadmilling or biking by watching the display numbers. i say to myself "ok, i will go till the distance is an even number" and then "i will keep on until the time elapsed is and even number" then calories burned, ect. keeps me going longer than my original goal and i get a better work out.
  • monetflwrs
    Options
    WOW, this is so spot on! Thanks so much for the reminder!
  • AmyStraw
    AmyStraw Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh ''Nebraskamom21''...don't worry! Your motivation is low because you probably think that you efforts doesn't work ... look at me! I was the same and also spent exorbitant amounts of money to buy a diet plan: (... but hey, I was searching the net and finally found something useful: WWW.EASYWEIGHTLOSSPROGRAM.TK
    I saw they were selling a product, but I am very skeptical, I don't trusted , but some research: it has lots of articles, recipes and tips to lose weight and be motivated ... know? In the end, as I saw they had good stuff, I talked with my mother to buy the entire program so we paid half, because she wanted to lose weight, so in the end we picked it up and down with various diet plans, exercise tables, information on food groups and combinations .. had no doubt that we had to do to have a perfect body, simply follow the diet plan and exercise telling us .. perfect! hhahah we are very happy: D well, if you want to know more you know WWW.EASYWEIGHTLOSSPROGRAM.TK, I hope it's useful for you!