Dressing Room NSV

Options
daisy89
daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
So, as the title suggests, today I had some successes in the fitting room. =D

I've been wearing my size 10 skinny jeans after losing 22 pounds. Needless to say, they're rather
loose and my belt keeps having to get looped tighter and tighter. Today, my boyfriend and I walked around the mall
and just for fun I decided to look into buying some jeans.

I walked into American Eagle and Hollister and found out I fit in both their size EIGHT and NINES!!

I'm finally back in the single digit sizes!!

While I didn't end up buying any jeans (I did buy some cute tanks and tops), it felt amazing to be able to fit
into smaller size jeans after wearing size 12's for the better part of a year. =[

I'm super excited and I can't wait to fit into to some size 5's. =]

Replies

• keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Cogratulations!!! I CANNOT wait to be back in the single digits again!!!! Way to go!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Awesome.. Personally in my whole adult life I never was in single digits clothing unless you count L (large) as a single digit lol
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Yeah Daisy!!!! Awesome victory.

*fist bump*
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Single digits feel so good! I wasn't even in singles when I figure skated 3x/week...but I am now!
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to get in the single digits -- period! :flowerforyou:
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I know I don't have very far to go, but I started in 9s and 10s and want to at least get to 7s/8s, but would love 5s/6s. I don't have a deadline, but just a goal to keep striving for.
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! But to tell ya the truth, after wearing size 22 jeans I am SO very happy to be wearing size 12 jeans again!! I've lost 75 pds. since august of 2010.
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Awesome.. Personally in my whole adult life I never was in single digits clothing unless you count L (large) as a single digit lol

soo true haha
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! But to tell ya the truth, after wearing size 22 jeans I am SO very happy to be wearing size 12 jeans again!! I've lost 75 pds. since august of 2010.

You're amazing! Congratulations to you too. =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!