Real estate man

Options
Hello Everyone,

I have been battling the bulge for quite some time now. Right now I am six feet and weigh 250lbs. I recently started doing public speaking events on real estate investing in front of hundreds of people. I really am embarressed about how I look and decided to do something about it.

Thanks for the support ,

Victor

Replies

• millipapers
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I have been battling the bulge for quite some time now. Right now I am six feet and weigh 250lbs. I recently started doing public speaking events on real estate investing in front of hundreds of people. I really am embarressed about how I look and decided to do something about it.

Thanks for the support ,

Victor
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello Victor and Welcome!
    I am sure you will lose all the weight you want to. You have your motivation and you are going for it. Congratulations on your decision to lose the weight and be healthy. :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome.....it is sad that society has measured our confidence and success based on our appearance and weight. This site is really helpful, a real eye opener!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Victor,

Enjoy the site and good luck.

You can do this.

Eve
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome Victor,
    You came to the right place. This site has helped me so much. I lost 15 pounds in a little more than 2.5 weeks. I am now losing 1-2 a week. Be sure to go the the picture challenge and post your picture.
    Best of luck to you. How is the real estate business where you are??
  • KCPlanner
    Options
    Hey Real Estate Man.........I feel your pain. I got divorced two years ago and it seems like I inflated. I was roughly 200 before the "splits" and now I'm at 215. I've always been in great shape; I play competitive baseball, coach my son's team and worked out regularly. But one day I just looked in the mirror and saw the beginnings of a beer gut. I told myself "no way". So this past month I started a rigorous workout routine that involves cardio (stationary bike and/or treadmill) everyday and weight training every other day. I didn't start charting my progress with Myfitnesspal until yesterday so we'll see how I do. I think the biggest oversight I've had thus far is my diet. The food diary is an excellent way to keep track. I love it.

Anyway, good luck with your efforts....as long as your motivation is sincere and your willpower is strong, you'll do well. Just do your best to stay informed on not only diet, but exercise as well.

Forrest (KC Planner)