What are they doing down THERE???

Options
My boobage is shrinking... and FALLING!!?!?!?!?! I mean they weren't exactly where they are supposed to be already (dang age and gravity and breastfeeding) but it is getting WORSE. Are there exercises that can help get these things pointed in the right direction????

Replies

• kirstinkrueger
    Options
    workouts that work your pectoral muscles CAN help but not a lot. I am in the same boat. GRRR
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Heh! My bra is my 'new' best friend lol
  • Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yep, had to switch to underwires to give me a lift when I got down ;)
  • kstw
    kstw Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Best exercise to help is for the pectorals....and improving posture can help too.
  • Pinkribbon_Doc
    Options
    Do upper body weight training. Pushups, pull ups (if you can). I would suggest working on your back muscles also to correct posture as this can give the illusion of "lift" haha. Other than this, Chest presses and rows are all good to do.
  • NguyenTJ
    NguyenTJ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :ohwell:
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    The planks we do in yoga and pliates class are helping mine to lift a bit, but it can only do so much. A previous large weight loss and giving birth to a child meant they were in sad shape. But as they shrink this time, they are less saggy. And I can feel the muscle when I touch my chest. Planks rock the abs, too. So, definitely worth doing (though I was super weak and despised them at first).