Mobile, Alabama

Options
I really...REALLY...need some partners in this...as sad as it is...i am not self motivated at all....so i need partners...I love to walk the track at Medal of Honor Park so I would love to have some walking buddies...plus im a bachelor so I cant really cook....lol..I can follow recipes though...any help that I receive will be greatly appreciated! I know how to lose weight...I know what to do and what to eat...I just dont do it...maybe this time I'll get it right

Replies

• charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome from Chicago! This site offers great support! It'll help you keep motivated!
  • antoineuk78
    antoineuk78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thank you...and I hope so....i getting too old to still be this fat!!!!
  • tobitude
    tobitude Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Believe me i know how hard it is, i am in florida but if you need a friend on MFP feel free to add me!!!
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    thank you...and I hope so....i getting too old to still be this fat!!!!

LMAO! Welcome to MFP. I am in Alabama but in b'ham. You CAN do this it just takes changing your mind set. Also if you can boil water you can cook enough to eat healthy. Best thing I have in my kitchen is a steamer, food scale, measuring cup and spoons!! O and don't forget to buy some seasonings for a taste change. Check out the recipe section on the main page of the boards for some great ideas..my favorite is the frozen peanut butter cups YUMMY and no cooking involved LOL.
  • antoineuk78
    Options
    even though it was the last thing you wrote....you had me at frozen peanut butter cups...ooooooo weeee ...lol...i like this site already....now when im at work and it gets kinda slow...instead of looking at dumb youtube videos...i can chat with you guys!
  • LYNNPETTY93
    Options
    Hi,

You can do this! :wink:
    I had to get that out of the way. But losing weight is rough.
    I've been at this for 16 years.. Lose good, gain back pretty darn good too, but I keep on pushing.
    My highest weight was 278 and it does not look good on a 4'11" girl.. Carry all my weight low.
    Put you have to find what motivates you..

I have a juicer and I juice a few times a day.
    I drink protein shakes, and I push myself forward in this weight loss game.
    I'm a raw eater, and there has been a set backs with this 2011 journey, but my will to do this now is stronger than ever.

You can do this!
    Just keep on pushing, and keep on being honest with yourself.
    Motivation to great success is the key.. Believe in your own motivation and keep on pushing.
    Small steps equals to big change...
  • antoineuk78
    Options
    you said it all.....thank you very much!!!