Veggie recipies wanted

Options
diegelman
diegelman Posts: 55 Member
Anyone have good low cal veggie recipies? Hopefully ones that will keep in the fridge for a few days?

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    not me, personally, but how about googling it..or try the library for healthy cookbooks ? that's what i do :tongue: best of luck
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    i take a whole bunch of fresh veggies...all diff kinds, cut them up and mix them all together. take a piece of aluminum foil and pour it on it. at a little bit of butter or olive oil and some seasoning like mrs dash and wrap it all into a packet and throw it on the grill. they always taste great no matter what.
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    i take a whole bunch of fresh veggies...all diff kinds, cut them up and mix them all together. take a piece of aluminum foil and pour it on it. at a little bit of butter or olive oil and some seasoning like mrs dash and wrap it all into a packet and throw it on the grill. they always taste great no matter what.

OMG my husband does that too haha
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    Anyone have good low cal veggie recipies? Hopefully ones that will keep in the fridge for a few days?

http://allrecipes.com//Recipes/everyday-cooking/vegetarian/Main.aspx

I love this website. Most the recipes have the nutrition facts on the page as well!