luxieann
luxieann Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!
Well what can I say I am here to lose weight and eat healthy, I have some health issues and I have to do it so any help and encouragement will be appreciated. I ride an eliptical bike for 30 minutes every morning, thats my exercise except for house cleaning and I work as a cashier part time. Looking forward to any one who wants to chat.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• luxieann
    luxieann Posts: 3
    Hello everyone!
    Well what can I say I am here to lose weight and eat healthy, I have some health issues and I have to do it so any help and encouragement will be appreciated. I ride an eliptical bike for 30 minutes every morning, thats my exercise except for house cleaning and I work as a cashier part time. Looking forward to any one who wants to chat.:flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome and good luck!! :flowerforyou:

78344.png
  • Lot's of luck!!! Hang in there , we're all in this together. I just started too!! :happy:
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    There's always some interesting conversations going on - I think you'll like what MFP can do for you! I've been a member for almost 2 weeks and I'm already addicted! Good luck with your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome to the best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive people here, the weight will "practically' fall off!
    I will suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than afterwards, as it tends to lead to better food choices! You might want to also weigh and measure some foods, rather than just guessing at amounts.
  • Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement.:love: have to go now be back soon
This discussion has been closed.