Replies

• IngeborgB
    IngeborgB Posts: 27
    Options
    22 and also looking for friends my age!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    hey hey fellow twenty-somethings! i'm 27, and am part of a really awesome thread/montly challenge called Kicking *kitten* in our Twenties.. since the month is almost over it would be a great time for newbies to join up for April!! we're a really supportive group and always welcoming! feel free to add me as well!
  • brittanym30
    Options
    23! Just started almost 3 weeks ago - would love more friends for support!! :smile:
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and joine MFP in Jan. you can add me.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'll be 24 later this year---send me an add if you want some extra motivation! I'm up for any friends!
  • missjaygraham87
    Options
    I'm 23 and just joined last week! Feel free to friend me too!!!
  • lphoenix129
    Options
    I'm 26! I'll send you an add request. The motivation on this site really keeps me going.
  • FK1983
    FK1983 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, :)
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 :smile: anyone feel free to add me!!
  • zydratethief
    Options
    24 in Wednesday
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    hey hey fellow twenty-somethings! i'm 27, and am part of a really awesome thread/montly challenge called Kicking *kitten* in our Twenties.. since the month is almost over it would be a great time for newbies to join up for April!! we're a really supportive group and always welcoming! feel free to add me as well!

Yep, March challenge is here : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/183390-kicking-a-in-our-twenties-march-challenge

But as allie says, the April thread will be up on Friday I expect! :smile:
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm 23 feel free to add me :)
  • DarthBubbles
    Options
    I'm 23, add me if you'd like.
    Oh, and welcome!
  • pat21532
    pat21532 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i am 26 and i am also looking for some people in that age to push me when i need the pushing. feel free to friend me
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and despite clinging on to my twenties for dear life I would like to think I am still young! lol