Hola- I'm new here!

shaeshatz
shaeshatz Posts: 3
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all,

I am a 28 year old male who is beginning to approach obesity and I want to do something about it. I lead a sedentary lifestyle, which I try to accent with exercising, but these are all new habits for me, and frankly, they can be tough to implement on a long term basis. I am hoping to join communities such as this one to increase my chances of achieving my health goals. I wish everyone good luck on achieving their goals and hope to see you around on the forums. Add me, yo!

rock on,

shaeguy!

Replies

• chee74
    chee74 Posts: 4
    Hello,

I'm pretty new myself. Need to loose about 25 to 30 pounds. Good luck with it :happy:
  • elifefull
    elifefull Posts: 46
    Hey welcome!! Im new to, just been here a couple days, but we can do this. Its a lifestyle change!!!:smile:
  • chee74
    chee74 Posts: 4
    Exactly...One major lifestyle change I have made that actually feels like it is doing some good is eating foods I like and not what I think I should be eating. There are so many tasty foods out there that arn't loaded with calories. At the moment I have discovered some Japanese foods I love that are filling and really tasty. Also herbal teas are proving to be a winner. It is just small changes. Good luck all :smile:
This discussion has been closed.