ME~~

sfeliciano1980
sfeliciano1980 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this website. I was actullay introdiced to it by my doctor. I am 27 years old and too heavy! I am ready to change started right now. I reently went to a wedding and had to see the horribloe pics of me. I absolutly hated looking. Well this is it, I am hoping to lose what I need! My doc suggested that I try this site she says i am too young for the weight loss pills. Me and my husband are trying for a baby and she says I can be at risk if I get pregnant now.

Good luck to me and everyone out there

Replies

• I am new to this website. I was actullay introdiced to it by my doctor. I am 27 years old and too heavy! I am ready to change started right now. I reently went to a wedding and had to see the horribloe pics of me. I absolutly hated looking. Well this is it, I am hoping to lose what I need! My doc suggested that I try this site she says i am too young for the weight loss pills. Me and my husband are trying for a baby and she says I can be at risk if I get pregnant now.

Good luck to me and everyone out there
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome! This site really works. You'll love it here.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    I'm encouraged to see doctors recommending the site. that's very cool.
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome and Good luck :flowerforyou:

78344.png
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    ditto Banks! That's great to hear! You'll love it here!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome!
    Yup, you WILL love it here, and you WILL lose weight! It's the best site on the web, and VERY addicting!
    And best of all, it REALLY, REALLY works!
This discussion has been closed.