Hello!

undefined22
undefined22 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I had to go on prednisone because I have colitis and it flared up in January. I finally graduated off the prednisone in June, but to my great distress, I had gained almost 30 pounds from it!

So now I can't fit into my old clothes, and I feel awful about my body. I was playing DDR for awhile, but it didn't seem to be doing much. I got bored of it, tried the treadmill, attempted to ride a bicycle and ended up giving myself a concussion...so I'm desperately searching for something that will help me lose this weight!

I've never had trouble with my weight up until this point, and it's driving me crazy!

Any comments, helpful hints, exercise ideas, or anything would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• I had to go on prednisone because I have colitis and it flared up in January. I finally graduated off the prednisone in June, but to my great distress, I had gained almost 30 pounds from it!

So now I can't fit into my old clothes, and I feel awful about my body. I was playing DDR for awhile, but it didn't seem to be doing much. I got bored of it, tried the treadmill, attempted to ride a bicycle and ended up giving myself a concussion...so I'm desperately searching for something that will help me lose this weight!

I've never had trouble with my weight up until this point, and it's driving me crazy!

Any comments, helpful hints, exercise ideas, or anything would be greatly appreciated!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Hello
    Welcome to MFP!
    I love DDR!!
This discussion has been closed.