Alli

Options
Has anyone tried Alli? I used it once before when I was trying to lose weight and was thinking about using it again this time.....anyone have any success using it??

Replies

• JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    Never used it. Heard horror stories about soiling your pants while taking it! Yikes!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I have never used it, but I have heard LOTS of horror storys.
    I think you would be smarter to save the money you would spend on Alli (or any Diet Pill), use the Tools and Friends at MFP, and spend the money later on Smaller Clothes.
    :happy: Just my opinion.
  • Brandie6004
    Brandie6004 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My s-i-l was using it and was seeing some results, but she didn't stick w it.

She's not at the point were she is able (? willing? ...disciplined? ...motivated enough? ...all of the above?) to stick w eating healthier. After she told me about having to go thur some of the side effects of it, I decided that I don't want to use that stuff. If I want a little bit of chinese food I want to be able to enjoy it with out having to haul *kitten* to a potty later.
  • Brandie6004
    Brandie6004 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Never used it. Heard horror stories about soiling your pants while taking it! Yikes!

it's true! I know someone that had to toss out a pair of pants that would not come clean! I she told me about having to go thur that I lost any instrest in wanting to give that a go. That is not the way I want to learn "...in moderation"
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have heard that if you have eaten too much fat that you can soil yourself - so I definitely don't want that to happen! :laugh: