April Shed challenge!!!

Options
Let's test out Jillian's claims that in 30 days we can get shredded! Starting April 1, try to do the shred for 30 consecutive days, even weekends...c'mon, it's a short workout!!!!

Take you measurements on the 1st, then every Friday until the end. Let's see what kind of difference there is!

April 1:
chest:
waist:
hips:
thigh:

*you can post this privately or share*

At the end we can share how many total inches we lost!

Replies

• dsaanmcmey33
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred! Challenge accepted!
  • jambutty123
    Options
    I will do it too
  • georgiagorwell
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Mine should be coming in the mail on the 1st!
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I haven't done that workout dvd in like 2 years.
  • standarddancinggirl
    standarddancinggirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im in ! ^_^
  • klynnp
    klynnp Posts: 25
    Options
    I would like to, but I just ordered my dvd and don't think I will have it by April 1....maybe by the 4th...I will be a few days behind you :)
  • Jalachri
    Jalachri Posts: 47
    Options
    I do the 30 day shred often. I do level 2 and I sweat more in 20 min. than when I do an hour of Zumba!
  • heathera1980
    Options
    Count me in!!! :happy:
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I accept your challenge <3 !
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in. How does everyone break up the different levels?
  • jennymaree05
    Options
    I don't have the DVD yet but I can do level one on cable until I do get it. I've tried it twice and the first time damn near killed me! The second time I wasn't near as sore but it definitely gets you sweating! The biggest challenge for me will be to get it done every single day...I've been slacking lately so Friday, it's on!
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 30-day shred w/ my Amazon prime account, so it will be here tomorrow. BTW, if any of you are students or have .edu email addresses you can get Amazon prime free for 1 year.
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I just ordered 30-day shred w/ my Amazon prime account, so it will be here tomorrow. BTW, if any of you are students or have .edu email addresses you can get Amazon prime free for 1 year.

What is the prime?
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Prime is awesome. I have it to (but pay for it. Worth it). Free 2-day shipping on most things, $3.99 next day, plus you have access to free movie/tv show viewing, kind of like netflix.
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    Prime is awesome. I have it to (but pay for it. Worth it). Free 2-day shipping on most things, $3.99 next day, plus you have access to free movie/tv show viewing, kind of like netflix.

That's pretty cool. I don't order much from them now. When I was in college, I would order my text books from them. Way cheaper than the campus bookstore. Def like the free movie/tv viewing. I will need to check into that.
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I have a question? Do we just move thru the levels at our own pace? Or will we try to be on the same levels together?
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm in. How does everyone break up the different levels?
    Whatever level you are at is fine! During the time you can switch levels if you want. Just do your bestest!!!
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have a question? Do we just move thru the levels at our own pace? Or will we try to be on the same levels together?
    Do the level that is right for you. You can switch levels throughout if you wish. Just do your best! Total inches lost is what counts. The harder you work at it, the better the results, right?!!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ooohh..I want to do this.. I just found my DVD! Hmmm...maybe I am being too optimistic? I decided to start a 21 day total body makeover this morning (which is only 2-3/wk) and 30-45 minutes of cardio 5/wk. I THINK I can squeeze in 25 minutes of Jillian (I'm scared just saying that!) she really kicks butt!