PLEASURE % (math included)

Options
SOOOOOO, while feeling a little guilty getting my once a month, one hour massage yesterday, I decided to figure out the percentage of time spent on "pleasure" as it relates to some fitness/goal items.

If you get a 1 hour massage, once a month you are spending 0.14% :noway: of your time on something beneficial, both mentally and physically. (730 hours in a month based on an average of 30.41667 days per month) 0.14% - THAT'S IT:noway:

If you work out 1 hour per day, everyday:drinker: , that is only 4.17%:huh: of your time in any given month. (1 hour per day at 30.41667 days per month with 730 hours in a month) And that's working out EVERYDAY!

Now, if you add up all the time you spend in the bathroom in a day (vague average here) and make it a total of 1.5 hours a day(I drink a lot of water), that is a total of 6.25% of your time in a month. :embarassed: (1.5 hours per day at 30.41667 days with 730 hours in a month)

SOOO, you spend more time in the bathroom in any given month than you do working out and getting a one hour massage a month COMBINED! If you are a parent, you know darn well that bathroom time is NOT alone time:bigsmile:

In conclusion, I think that we ALL should be nicer to ourselves and spend some of our time including the "pleasure" in our lives, because really, it doesn't take up very much of our time in the grand scheme of it all, but it provides everyone with a better outlook for the rest of our time. :love: :heart: Be good to yourself!

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hear, Hear!!!!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    If sitting on the internet/MFP/blogs/fbook counts as pleasure, well I dont wanna think about it... that would mean I sit too much in this chair!!
  • linemansgirl
    Options
    Love it!!!!!!! You are so right! :happy: