Exercise Classes

NikkiC87
NikkiC87 Posts: 7 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
Right, so i quit the gym like 2 months ago so i had a bit of extra cash in my account and promised myself i would take up running... that didnt go to plan so now ive decided to go to a couple of exercises a week.
Which ones would any of you suggest? i was looking into Zumba - it seems quite fun, if anyone could tell me a bit more about it that would be cool :) and also any others...

:) thank you :)

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    I am all about spin classes. It's not difficult to burn 700+ calories in an hour workout. This is how I have lost all my weight.
  • bellisima6
    bellisima6 Posts: 76 Member
    I like spinning, kickboxing and zumba
  • NikkiC87
    wow thats really good, congratulations. I would love to get into spinning esp if it burns that many calories!!
  • NikkiC87
    @bellisima6 - whats Zumba like as im joining that class next week and i have 2 left feet !!!
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Zumba is amazing! It's a high-impact blend of basic latin/hip-hop dancing and aerobics. The music is current and the classes are called "parties". After my first class I was totally hooked and I've been doing it 3x/week ever since. It's the only cardio I've ever done that I truly love and now I know how to dance. I also like Body Pump (weight lifting class) because it works out every muscle group to the beat of music in one hour. If you're anything like me, weights can be boring so this helps me get it done! But overall, Zumba is my passon...you should def try it
  • NikkiC87
    @Danielle omg im so totally up for going now!!! im so excited!!! i will let you know how i get on!!! :D thank you for your reply
This discussion has been closed.