If every day were like today...what would it be?

Options
2»

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    If everyday were like today, I would crawl up in a bell tower with a rifle and a sniper scope.

Luckily, every day is not like today and I don't own an rifle and a sniper scope.
  • tammydspice
    tammydspice Posts: 102
    Options
    It would be sunny with dry pavement for running, the kids would have a half day school and my hubby would always go for groceries and take the kids to the gym with him...ahhhh
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    It would be hell ... today still having a 'carb flu'
  • tammydspice
    tammydspice Posts: 102
    Options
    It would be sunny with dry pavement for running, the kids would have a half day school and my hubby would always go for groceries and take the kids to the gym with him...ahhhh

Annnnndddd, I would go to school to get my daughter and my friend Lindsay would come into the waiting area and scream out..."oh my Tammy, your bum is so tiny" at the top of her lungs...and I would be happy and be so embarrassed at the same time!!!lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Rainy! Oh wait. Everyday is pretty much like today here in the rainy Pacific Northwest. :tongue:

Aw, not everyday, it's our rainy season, that's how our area stays so green, after our winters. I HATE this time of year, Spring ranks last on my love for seasons.

Today is pretty much like everyday. I'm home alone with my 2 year old, I'll clean, work out and we'll play. Then he goes to bed. What a life.

I know, it just seems like it's every day. :ohwell: This stupid rain is starting to get to me more this year for some reason. I'll be so glad when it's over.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    it would be sunny, but not hot. The kids playing nicely together, my husband off the couch doing something. Fitting into my goal jeans doing cartwheels in the yard..

Well.. that would be my IDEAL day.....

Yours and mine both!!!!!