Energy Breakfast Smoothie!

Options
Raynamama
Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
:bigsmile: Hi Everyone!!

I just wanted to share what I just started taking today – I put it in my smoothie this morning! I went to planet organic last night (always a good time! LOL)

http://www.genuinehealth.com/by-name/greens-extra-energy.html (Greens + Extra Energy)
(my fav part what it says about this stuff is “Provides a healthy and sugar-free alternative to “energy drinks” and coffee which tax the central nervous system with unwanted additives and calories”
http://www.nationalnutrition.ca/detail.aspx?ID=3827 (Sea Vegetables – Weight Loss)

I just wanted to share my recipe – super yummy (trust me) and it’s a really awesome way for me to get more green veg into my diet (which I have a hard time with). AND it gives you SO much ENERGY! (which I have been struggling with and I cave and drink energy drinks & coffee! SO BAD)

Here’s my recipe:

- 1 cup raw spinach
- ½ cup water
- 1/3 scoop Greens + Extra Energy (orange flavour)
- 1 tsp Schinoussa Sea Vegetables – Weight Loss
- 1 package Stevia
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup fresh pineapple
- ½ banana

BLEND IT UP YO!!! (add more water if you don’t want it too thick)

It’s SO good for realz - AND I AM SO AWAKE THIS MORNING!! I really can’t remember the last time I was this awake! Like I’m HYPER!! Haha I feel like a humming bird!

Haha...sorry I’m a freak! LOL

I hope you all enjoy!

Happy Wednesday!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    what are these sea vegetables?
  • h0p3
    h0p3 Posts: 15
    Options
    Do you have another recipe? that is a easy make?
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    and how many cals, etc?
  • ahmedlogic
    ahmedlogic Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Seems like a very broad list of ingredients. It looks like it could be either a huge hit or miss. But by the sound of it, it definitely looks like you have found a great recipe!
  • Raynamama
    Options
    and how many cals, etc?

It's 217 cals
  • Raynamama
    Options
    Do you have another recipe? that is a easy make?

Sorry I don't at the moment, just wanted to share because I just came up with it, I thought it was simple but you can definitely do your own variation if you want. It literally took me 2 mins to make this morning and I was out the door.
  • Raynamama
    Options
    Seems like a very broad list of ingredients. It looks like it could be either a huge hit or miss. But by the sound of it, it definitely looks like you have found a great recipe!

I did put the exact amounts I used of each ingredient...but again it's just something I came up with as to what my tastes are - feel free to take out or add in whatever you like...just wanted to share because I was excited about it =)

Cheers :drinker:
  • Raynamama
    Options
    what are these sea vegetables?

Check out the link:

http://www.nationalnutrition.ca/detail.aspx?ID=3827