Logging 30 day shred

Options
I just started the 30 day shred today for the first time EVER.....im very excited to see the results!! My question is how do I log it in my exercise? And also how long am I suppose to spend on each level? Any tips are appreciated!!! Thanks :smile:

Replies

• keebers1
    keebers1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I log it in as circuit training-she does it in little mini circuits. And this is the only level I have so I just keep doing this one. :)
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    10 days in each level...but you can just move up when you feel like you are ready....I log it as Circuit training general for 20 mins....its pretty accurate that way...I am on day 3 and I LOVE it! Ive already lost a pound and i am SOOOO sore...you will probably be sore the first few days...just push through it, but listen to your body as well, if you need a break take one...
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    I log it as "Circuit training, general", I would say 10 days at each level, shorter if you feel you've mastered the advanced moves, longer if you don't feel like you can move up. You should also take a t least 1 day off a week. The program is not meant to be literally 30 days in a row. I love the DVD, I moved on to Ripped in 30, it's a little harder and has 4 levels. But I know the shred helped me get where I am now, and I am only 3lbs from my original goal and 8 from my new goal! Doing the strength/Circuit training is great because it helps build lean muscle, which in turn makes you burn more calories! Keep it up!