todays goal.

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
I'm going to the gym right from work today(thats not my goal. its just going to happen) and when I do that..even if i eat a little before i tend to get hungry and then not work out as hard or long.
I bring morning snacks and afternoon snacks and the days i go to the gym right from work i bring what i call a "dinner" to eat a little over an hour before and I still wind up hungry but most days i dont eat all my snacks. so today my goal is to eat all of them. I'm going to pretty much be eating like every hour after lunch lol. I'm staying within my calories and the snacks arent like bad(you can check out my diary if ya dont believe me ;) . . . or if you wanna give me some suggestions).
So hopefully i wont be hungry at the gym.

Replies

• DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I always eat before the gym! If I go hungry I get dizzy. My goal today is to do at least 30 minutes of weights *before* my Zumba class at 5:30. I really need to kick my workouts up a notch!
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I used to exercise in the morning before eating anything and had good results losing weight, but as you probably already know I found out that I was losing weight by cannibalizing muscle. Not good! Now I always have some carbs (a banana) before exercise and carb/protien at a 4 to 1 ratio afterwards. I'm not losing weight as quickly but I am losing healthily and building muscle not losing it.