6 Weeks In

Options
I've never posted anything on here but here it goes! I've been tracking my calories for about 6 weeks now and I'm under the 170 lb mark which I have a huge hang up with anytime I try to lose weight so this morning when I weighed and it was 169.5 lb I wanted to jump up and down and scream but I held back...so here I am jumping up and down and screaming!!!! I'm suprised at how easy it really has been to lose the weight. I hope to continue on this track! My journey started about 8 years ago when I was a junior in HS and I lose about 50 lbs. This was due to eating better and playing basketball. I think people are still waiting for me to gain it all back! The lowest weight I have ever been was about 168 lbs and that was about 3 years ago. I'm almost there again and can't wait to go shopping! I need a few clothes to get me through until I reach my ideal weight because if I'm putting in the effort I might as well look good while I do it! Now down to 169.3 and I'll be at a normal BMI :)

Replies

• jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep it up! Nothing better than showing everyone that you can do it and keep it off! :)
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! I'm sure that was an awesome feeling..can't wait to have it myself :-). Keep up the good work!
  • autumn_lea85
    Options
    Congratulations! Have fun going shopping!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!