Have you had 30 Day Shred results?

neelia
neelia Posts: 750 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I am happy to say that I ordered Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred today. I have read the reviews on Amazon and also gotten some input from my MFP friends...and so far the reviews are mixed.

If you have competed the Shred, I would love to know your results! If you could answer these questions for me that would be fabulous! :tongue:

1. Your height:
2. Your starting weight:
3. Your ending weight:
4. Total pounds lost with Shred:
5. Total inches lost with Shred (if you measured):
6. Did you stick to it each day?
7. Did you do other exercises on top of Shred?
8. Would you recommend it?

Thanks bunches!!!

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    I am happy to say that I ordered Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred today. I have read the reviews on Amazon and also gotten some input from my MFP friends...and so far the reviews are mixed.

If you have competed the Shred, I would love to know your results! If you could answer these questions for me that would be fabulous! :tongue:

1. Your height:
    2. Your starting weight:
    3. Your ending weight:

Thanks bunches!!!
    Did you see my 30 day shred challenge? We are starting it April 1 and will go 30 consecutive days and track our progress! Total inches lost after 30 days!
  • ahkunkel
    ahkunkel Posts: 68
    I can't give you all of those results because I am only on day 7 of the 30DS. BUT, I can tell you that I I can now do all of the moves without resting and I am noticing more definition in my arms and my stomach. I can update you more in 23 days!
  • BriannaSkye
    BriannaSkye Posts: 135
    Im looking at getting this and am interested in what others say
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    bump
  • neelia

1. Your height:
    2. Your starting weight:
    3. Your ending weight:

Thanks bunches!!!
    Did you see my 30 day shred challenge? We are starting it April 1 and will go 30 consecutive days and track our progress! Total inches lost after 30 days!

No, I didn't see it! Ah! I won't get mine before April 1st because I only chose standard shipping. =( Dangit!
  • BriannaSkye
    BriannaSkye Posts: 135

1. Your height:
    2. Your starting weight:
    3. Your ending weight:

Thanks bunches!!!

No, I didn't see it! Ah! I won't get mine before April 1st because I only chose standard shipping. =( Dangit!

Im going to the store tonight to try and get it, if you want add me as a friend and we can do it together
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    1. Your height: 5'3"
    2. Your starting weight: 164
    3. Your ending weight: 160
    4. Total pounds lost with Shred: 4
    5. Total inches lost with Shred (if you measured): about 8
    6. Did you stick to it each day? No-average of 3 times a week
    7. Did you do other exercises on top of Shred? sometimes I would do an extra 20 or 30 minutes on treadmill
    8. Would you recommend it? YES

Even though I didn't lose alot of weight I still think it is a great video. I have toned up and I am less jiggly overall. I intend to continue to use it off and on with other things.
  • I just got the 30 day shred yesterday! I want to do the April challenge... that sounds like fun.
  • sdckc6528
    sdckc6528 Posts: 19
    I am on day 5 of Level 3 so I only have 5 more workouts to go until I complete it. I am 5' 7" I have lost 12 pounds so far and I had to skip one full week of it due to getting really sick but besides that week I have done it every single day! So it will actually take me 37 days to complete. The first 3 days are the killers, you will be extremely sore and it will physically be hard to move but tough it out and by day 5 you will feel fantastic! I cannot believe how much stronger I am now. I have real muscles in my arms when I flex which I have never had in my life! The biggest results I have seen is in inches lost. These measurements are from the day I started until day 4 of level 3:

Waist:: -4 inches
    Hips: -3.25 inches
    Thigh: -1 inch
    Chest: -2.25 inches
    Arm: -.25 inch (I haven't lost much but it is now muscle instead of fat)

Good luck :)
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 207 Member
    For anyone looking for the DVD Target has it on sale!
  • neelia
    For anyone looking for the DVD Target has it on sale!

Dangit! I wish I would have known this before I bought it on Amazon! LOL
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Always see it at Wal-Mart for only 9$ as well
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    I love it! I am starting Level 3 later today. I'm not sure if I've lost pounds but I do know I look slimmer and firmer, especially throughout my core. I haven't done it everyday but more like every other day. I'm 5'8 and 180lbs. Hoping to get back down to 145lbs.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member

1. Your height: 5'3"
    2. Your starting weight: 171.4
    3. Your ending weight: 162.4
    4. Total pounds lost with Shred: about 8 or 9 lbs
    5. Total inches lost with Shred (if you measured): 7 inches
    6. Did you stick to it each day? No, life got hard and I stopped after about 3 weeks
    7. Did you do other exercises on top of Shred? no
    8. Would you recommend it? yes

Thanks bunches!!!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    1. Your height: 5' 9"
    2. Your starting weight: 247
    3. Your ending weight: 231.2
    4. Total pounds lost with Shred: 15.8
    5. Total inches lost with Shred (if you measured): 8.5
    6. Did you stick to it each day? yes
    7. Did you do other exercises on top of Shred? additional 30-60 minutes cardio (stationary bike and / or brisk walk)
    8. Would you recommend it? yes

here is link to my results
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/195358-1-round-of-30-day-shred-done-2nd-started-today
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    So what are the updates ladies??!?!! im on day 5 now and LOVE it!! :)
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    its all in my blog..gotta go to my first post to read my thoughts but my stats are on the side ...check it out I did it 2x..lost more weight the second time with interval running too..
    http://shreddingandlosing.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.