Music Player Recommendations

Options
Hiya! I need a portable music player like an iPod but cheaper since mine just broke. Any suggestions for good ones that work with iTunes? Thanks!

Replies

• Toniteach
    Toniteach Posts: 12
    Options
    How about a refurbished MP3 player on eBay? Maybe an older generation iPod? Also check your local Craiglist listings. Good luck!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    How about a refurbished MP3 player on eBay? Maybe an older generation iPod? Also check your local Craiglist listings. Good luck!

yes, love craigslist!
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    the shuffles are super cheap now?
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I use an old cell phone with a memory card. The battery life is awesome and if it gets lost/damaged, I didn't actually buy an MP3 player, just reused an old tech item. See if you have one that works or is you can snag one from a tech savvy friend that always needs the latest and greatest tech and might have an old one laying around! :)
  • LuvsToSpin
    LuvsToSpin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am on my 2nd Ipod Shuffle - ran out of room on the 1st one. I love the Shuffle because I can clip it on my shirt and I dont' have to worry about pockets or carrying it around. When I workout, I don't need a screen to watch anything, and I only load the music I like to workout to on my shuffle. Right now they are super affordable too!
  • mrscone
    mrscone Posts: 17
    Options
    Shuffles are very cheap now! I just replaced my ipod with a new nano because I wanted the pedometer feature.
  • mrscone
    mrscone Posts: 17
    Options
    Shuffles are very cheap now! I just replaced my ipod with a new nano because I wanted the pedometer feature.