uhg...no bueno

Options
i have eaten twice this morning, and i am still hungry. im goin to go work out right now but the fact that im hungry when i shouldnt be is so frustrating....:indifferent:grumble:

Replies

• jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    Having the same problem this morning..Good Luck! I'm drinking more water trying to not eat the whole fridge. :laugh:
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    what did you eat? Maybe you're not having a healthy breakfast, but just a nibble?
  • Franola27
    Franola27 Posts: 30
    Options
    I have been told its important to eat every 2-3 hours so I always pack a snack like celery and whipped cream cheese (2 tbsp is only 60 calories), light peach cups or a low fat string cheese...that helps me curb the cravings and apparently it's working cause I am down from a 14 to an 8. Keep eating so your body can keep your metabolic rate up, that should help! :happy: Best of luck!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I am a ravenous beast this morning too!!! UGH!
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I had McDonald's for lunch at 10:30 this morning. Soooo...don't feel too bad? :)
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I ate the same thing I always do and for some reason I was hungrier than usual and an earlier than usual time today. It might be something in the air or more likely the fact that it's my TOM. :laugh:
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I had McDonald's for lunch at 10:30 this morning. Soooo...don't feel too bad? :)

i know the feel, i work there and sometimes dont have time to make my lunch
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I ate the same thing I always do and for some reason I was hungrier than usual and an earlier than usual time today. It might be something in the air or more likely the fact that it's my TOM. :laugh:

This is true, maybe TOM is a;so responsible for my extensive hunger...i hate him lol