P to BS week 3 weigh-in

Options
Hello ladies.. sorry I have been slacking recently, my lap band has been acting up and I can't eat! So I am frustrated and basically have no energy. I want to give up! BUT I won't! YIKES.. anyway week 3 weigh-in.

LW 213.8
Today's weigh-in 214.

Gain of .2 lbs.. oh well! I knew it wouldn't be good, but at least it is now a lot!!! Good luck all!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!

Marci

Replies

• joynova
    joynova Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are not feeling well!!!
    I had a good week and lost 2lbs. :happy:

SW: 176.2
    CW: 174.2

I had a pretty good week overall and have been better at going to the gym and not completely pigging out on the weekend.:tongue:
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Marci...seriously, I know you CAN do this. If you need anything, let me know!! Don't give up, you're our leader!! ; )

LW: 171.4
    CW:169.2

YAY!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon!! Please don't give up. :)

LW: 159.6
    CW: 158.2

Thank god I am finally moving in the right direction. I don't want to see the 160's anymore.
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    SW: 168
    LW: 174.8
    CW: 169.2

It's coming. Spring Break was horrible and I am still paying. Goes to show it is never worth it even if you think it will be at the moment.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Great job everyone! :) I opted out of weighing in today because it's my TOM and I'm extremely bloated...so I knew the scales weren't going to be very nice.:angry:

**I'll try to remember to post my weight tomorrow morning!
  • skinnyshirt
    skinnyshirt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Another gain!

LW 204.5
    CW 205
  • mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    forgot to weigh in the morning, will tomorrow! nice work on the losses!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    You are all doing such an amazing job!!!!!! Those who gain (me included) don't be upset.. it is all part of the process. Thanks for all the well wishes! I hope I get to feeling better soon and get back on track!
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    it hasn't been a very good week for me

SW 211
    CW 212

on to next week i guess. congrats to everyone on their loss and those in the same boat as me lets start rowing harder!
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I'm terrible about weighing in on Wednesdays! After a 2wk hiatus from working out and tracking calories, I've actually LOST weeight! Weighed in this AM at 138.2 (a 2lb loss from the last mtg with the scale).

It feels great to be back at the gym right now!
  • mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    LW: 194
    Now: 194.8

Not the greatest week but I'm happy with not gaining more.