Polar F4 or F6

Options
OK ladies..... I have worked it out to where I am 99.9% sure that I can swing getting the heart rate monitor...............

Quesion is... F4 or F6.

If you have either, what do you like/dislike?

If you had to buy it all over again would you still buy the F4 or F6?

The F4 I've found online for 89.95... the F6 109.95........

Is the difference worth the extra $20?

I am sure i wont use all the bells & whistles on it........ I really only want it to tell me how many calories I'm burning. So which would you recommend I get?

Replies

• tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    OK ladies..... I have worked it out to where I am 99.9% sure that I can swing getting the heart rate monitor...............

Quesion is... F4 or F6.

If you have either, what do you like/dislike?

If you had to buy it all over again would you still buy the F4 or F6?

The F4 I've found online for 89.95... the F6 109.95........

Is the difference worth the extra $20?

I am sure i wont use all the bells & whistles on it........ I really only want it to tell me how many calories I'm burning. So which would you recommend I get?
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I just bought the F4 because of the $20.00 difference. I am not sure what the differences are between the 2 models but I am happy with my purchase. Good luck with yours.
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    I just got the F4 a few days ago and I love it! I got it on ebay for $76 and free shipping. It tells you how many calories you're burning, time in the target heart rate, how long you've been going and it functions as a watch when not being used as a HRM (I'm not sure if the F6 does this or not) but that's what sold me. I :love: :love: it!!
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's input!
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    Final Decision....... F4.. found it for 89.95 at drugstore.com.. they had a $10 off offer for first time buyers.

SO I got the F4 for 79.95 and free shipping.

I figured - i only work out alone... so the issue of interference isn't an issue for me........

I can't wait till it comes! :)

Thanks everybody for the input!!