30 Day Shred for big girls <3

Options
I just wanted to tell everyone that it IS POSSIBLE to do 30 day shred when you are "bigger". I'm currently at 251 and I'm doing the shred. I'm on day 9 and already lost pounds and inches. I have to dig REAL deep to do the exercises and have to do the modified versions on some or take short 5 second breaks here and there. BUT as long as your moving and trying, you will still see results. I can't wait until day 30. So if you're "bigger" and you're scared to start it - give it a try! <3 .... I started this with NO and I mean NO previous strength or cardio in my plan. This was my frist exercise plan ....not that I would reccomend that-- but I just wanted to send out some encouragement for those who are wondering if they can do this popular DVD even though they aren't in ONEderland. Don't be scared just try it,.... you have nothing to loose .... but pounds and inches. lol!

XO!

Replies

• sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Yay, good for you!
    I love Jillian and own pretty well all of her workout dvds.. They are my new addiction.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just ordered this DVD today!
  • LisaW1127
    Options
    What exaclty is the 30 day shred? I would love to have more information about it! Please do tell!!! I'm going to the Cayman Islands in two months! :smile:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I did the shred when I was 288 lbs...I couldnt do the push ups..but I could do most other things... sometimes i would pause it and take a minute break... but yes, bigger people CAN do it!!!! :)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    YES my lovley it IS posible! i have been working out dvd's over the last year and it is very possible infact you burn WAY more calories than those skinny ones!! lol
    i shred every morning at the mo(not yesterday)ok 1 day!!!!!! and walk in the daytimes :)
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!

God Bless
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good going! I have to say..i was afraid of Jillian..but when i did it..it hurt..but it was a good hurt! I love it..although i feel off the wagon and started purchasing other DVD's..Biggest Looser..etc. I ocasionally let Jillian beat me up..i havent tried the next level yet..im still on Level 1. Good Luck with it..and yes, the results are great..especially if your true to yourself.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. I'm so glad you are seeign results.

I was about 230lbs when I began the shred. I only do it as part of my work out program but it is definatly doable!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    It certainly is do-able... I'm around 275lbs and with much puffing and some swearing I can manage it - ok it's not all 100% but if it is was I wouldn't need to be doing it!!

It's damn hard work though!!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    man i did it for the first time today am at 205lbs and wow it hurt i nealry gave up, i swore a lot at the tv but i did it thoguh i had to have one break i did the next 15 mins straight no rest tomorrow im going for the whole workout no rests , and yes you have to be determind and dig deep but im hopeing the results will be worth it and plus i felt good after i finsihed the workout :)
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is possible. I am around 221 now and i have done it off and on for the last couple of months. I do notice a difference when I am able to stick with it.