When the kids are gone, mom gets it all!

Options
amarie35
amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
I usually make deserts when the kids are @ home. After preparing the deserts and filling the baking pans, I then give each kid a dish with leftover goodies for them to eat. Since I have 3 boys, it works out wonderfully. They each take turns getting either the bowl, the mixing spoon, or the beaters from the electric mixer.

Today, I decided to surpise them by having some delcious Fudge Brownies waiting on them when they come home from school.

Which means, that I GOT IT ALL! I got to lick the spoon. I got to lick the bowl. Then, I got to lick the beaters.

Talk about a WIN WIN situation! They get to come home to the smell of brownies & have their chocolate fix as soon as they walk in the door. And I get to have the satisfaction in knowing, that today no one argued over which dish to lick because I GOT to lick them all before they came home!!

Now, if you mind, please excuse me while I finish licking! =D

Replies

• Raguirim
    Raguirim Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Goodness I thought this was a NSFW topic. LMAO.gif
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    You could've invited us over and me cameron and kayla couldve fought you for it! lol.
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    Haha I remember my mom doing this....but just try to do it with six boys : )