My Clothes Don't Fit...AND I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• integrapunk67
    Options
    I hear you... I've lost a couple inches on my pants and I've also run out of belt holes on my current belt.. So I'm probably going to buy a new belt and just use it with my current pants until im done dropping weight then buy new clothes starting then... In the meantime its definitely weird having my pants bunched up by a belt but, whatever.
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I hear you... I've lost a couple inches on my pants and I've also run out of belt holes on my current belt.. So I'm probably going to buy a new belt and just use it with my current pants until im done dropping weight then buy new clothes starting then... In the meantime its definitely weird having my pants bunched up by a belt but, whatever.

I went to a tailor and they just drilled me new belt-holes to extend my belt. They did it for free too - I left something in the charity box by the counter.
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    you better invest in a needle & thread and look up youtube videos on tailoring your clothes.... until then, put the $5 from McDonalds lunches and the $15 from Red Lobster dinners... put them in a jar... weekly it adds up quick..... ( I told this to a friend who quit smoking & he had $150 at the end of the 1st month) ...save that for shopping NEXT winter

for NOW, its the end of winter which means SUMMER clothes are out in stores which means there are MASSIVE winter clothes on clearance... I bought a pair of jeans from Macys for $5 last week.... get a few work outfits to hold you over until you lost that last 30 lbs
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I shop at the thrift shops... sometimes you can find brand new clothing for very cheap. It's much cheaper then getting a new wardrobe everytime you loose a few sizes. As for the jacket... sell it and put the $$ towards a new one!!! :smile:
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Might I suggest keeping at least one item as a momento so that you don't fall off the wagon.

Nothing like having a humongous shirt or pair of pants around to remind you of what lifestyle can do for you.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. It is hard for me to understand. I would just buy the new clothes and be ECSTATIC! :smokin:
  • Skolls081102
    Options
    I'm sorry. It is hard for me to understand. I would just buy the new clothes and be ECSTATIC! :smokin:

If you're offering, I'd be more than happy to message you my address's so you can mail me a check! Lol. I am happy...I don't have the money to buy new clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!