Bikini Babes

2»

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    For all you ladies out there who have been successful in achieving a bikini body that you are confident to flaunt, where did you buy your suit? If you'd like to flaunt what not only your mama gave you, but what you've worked hard to sculpt, mold & maintain, by all means, let's bring summer a little early (i'm sure the men won't mind).

I'm excited to welcome bikini season this year and wouldn't mind seeing some cute suits!! What type of suit do you prefer? monokini, tankini, string bikini? What are you ladies planning to wear this summer!?

Anyone have suggestions on a bikini that props the ladies up somewhat, would love to hear this as well :)

If you don't feel comfortable posting yourself in a bikini, feel free to post a picture of a bikini you're wanting to sport this summer, or a summer when you've reached your goal. What is your fave/goal bikini?

C'mon ladies, let's celebrate summer!!
    I have 34D ladies (kinda like a 36c really but 36 is too big around) even when i weigh 120 and I wear halter top bikinis w a band under the chest. Helps with support, although if you have pretty big girls then your neck may hurt! :) The bandeau tops are cute but I dont think they would offer much for big boobs!

Those are the tops I wear. And it does indeed hurt the neck, but there isn't much variety for us busty broads.

Check out www.bravissimo.com They do hundreds of bikinis in a D cup plus.
  • shelimac
    shelimac Posts: 12
    amiclubwear.com has cute stuff at a reasonable price...I use to get my bathing suites from victoria secret but spending over $80.00 on a swimsuit is a little much now a days.:smile:
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    I'll be wearing a takini this year. I'm not mentally ready for a 2 piece. I still have some skin to tighen up. I'm thinking of going to Old Navy or VS still unsure.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Was at Target the other day and saw these amazing push up bikini tops. They were REALLY cute!
  • I right there with some of the other mama's wanting to sport bikini's on here--I want a cute and flattering suit that my kids can't pull off! However, I did tell my husband I really want to sport a teeny bikini by July 4th of this year! :D

I'm getting two if I make goal weight!

This one, Kenneth Cole Swim...
    PBABAAAACEHFLLBN.jpg

And I'm obsessed w/ Trina Turk, so this will be my splurge one!
    _5809431.jpg

And thanks for the tip on the VS return site--I'll have to browse that tonight!!

Aahhhh I LOVE the Trina Turk one. I must have that......IF I meet my goal by Summer!
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    I found this one here at TJ MAXX. Body Glove is the name.

142lbmarch28th2011-1.jpg

heyy i have this one tooo and also in blue!!! once im at my goal i def wanna splurge on a VS one =)
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 240 Member
    I have one that I bought at Old Navy a couple of years ago. I tried to convince myself I was brave enough to wear it when I went to the Dominican Republic with my fiance (then boyfriend). I did -- and I got sun poisoning haha. Haven't worn it without clothes over it since. But I'm planning to this summer! They have some cute moderately priced ones if you're looking for a spare or to switch it up once in a while. I would love a vintage style suit, something nautical. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!