NEWBY

Options
Hi All,

I'm Sandy. I am new to this site. My high school friend recommended it to me today and I immediately signed up. I did my fist update and I am liking it so far. I have been battling with losing weight for over 3 years now and I am hoping that with your help I will be able to accomplish my goal.

I usually start little diets and then within a week I would mess up. One of my love and weakness is cooking. I like to try different things and I absolutely know nothing about proportion..lol

I want to be able to manage my weight. My goal is to get from the 221 that I am today to 150.

Lets do this!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    I am happy to help and be your MFP pal if you want to add me! i am starting anew this week and I have had great successes so far! One thing i find helping me a lot is tracking my days on a calendar in my home. I got a poster sized wall calendar that way I can't give up in a week without immense guilt. Another HUGE help is my food scale. I got the biggest loser digital scale for around $20 and it has changed my portion control for the better!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy! Welcome to MFP! If you go here and record your food (no matter what) this place will become a gift to you! I have been here three months and I love the friends, the information and the support! Best wishes and friend me if you would like!!
    Shelia
  • Lorrie7195
    Options
    Hi! I love this site. Together we can help each other reach our goals to obtain better health, better mind and of course, a better bod! Add me, if you wish! :flowerforyou:
  • sandylicious427
    Options
    Thank you so much guys.....

I really appreciate the support.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey Sandy

The people on this site will give you all the help you need. You know you ca do it.

Friend request just sent.
  • katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy, I'm pretty new too, but love this site so much wish I wouldn't joined sooner! Feel free to add me as a friend.