GUTTTERRR GAANNGG!!!

Options

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    We're best friends so we play and joke around all the time. Sometimes it's easy to get lost in being friends and forget the romance part of it and "Oh yeh, we're married!" A little affection would go along way. That's clean right Fatsis?
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    So what is it that your partner does that puts U in the mood. Keep it reasonably clean please.

ie does the dishes, gives the kids baths, rubbs your feet

What body part do you check out besides the obvious one.

ie the guns, chest, legs, eyes

Keep the wine poured and I'm good. :bigsmile:

lmao! Boys must of loved you in high school! lol
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    So what is it that your partner does that puts U in the mood. Keep it reasonably clean please.

:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Every chance they got. th_giggle.gif
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options

She could do anything from giving me a backrub to driving a car. What can I say, I've got an overactive libido :embarassed:

I love looking at eyes. Nothing quite so attractive as eyes.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

puts me in the mood? - he doesn't fall asleep in the recliner

i am a leg girl!!
  • mholmes
    Options
    <--- corny!!! Ultimately it's a smile that attracts me, but I'm a hugs girl. If we fit well together... HUGGIN YOU PERVS, then I can feel loved and comfy
  • Shannon023
    Options
    <--- corny!!! Ultimately it's a smile that attracts me, but I'm a hugs girl. If we fit well together... HUGGIN YOU PERVS, then I can feel loved and comfy

pffffttt...I bet you still kiss too.

Young'uns. rolleyes.gif
  • mholmes
    Options

Young'uns. rolleyes.gif

yep, and sometimes we french:tongue: *shhhh* don't tell anyone!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

birds of a feather you and I :wink: ....nice smile and a good hugger.....oooo ya!

oh and I'll also chime in on the being nice to me thing...see here's the thing my pit boys

I feel that women in general get turned on in their head.... the one on top of their shoulders:wink: (I know you all too well!)....saying nice things, treating us well, flirting instead of complaining...ya know...that can go a long way.....while men from my understanding get turned in the other.........:huh: keep it clean Ali...fatsis said keep it clean.....:ohwell:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Young'uns. rolleyes.gif

it can't always be a complicated and deep relationship based on wine, some of us are superficial like this

:wink:
  • Mireille
    Options

Young'uns. rolleyes.gif

This made me laugh so hard, I almost pee'd myself!!
  • Shannon023
    Options

Young'uns. rolleyes.gif

it can't always be a complicated and deep relationship based on wine, some of us are superficial like this

I'm glad I'm off the market. The romance cr@p is soooooo far over my head. :laugh:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Young'uns. rolleyes.gif

I'm glad I'm off the market. The romance cr@p is soooooo far over my head. :laugh:

and mine...so, if any of you gals fancy keeping my wine glass filled and don't fall asleep on the recliner....
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

I've never tried the nights in white satin challenge....it was my dads karaoke song when i was growing up, i think i would get a little disturbed,.....

Thanks for aging me. :laugh:

more than welcome :smile:

have to say i love the song, just couldn't really get in the mood for it i think (or hope, would not want the image of my old man sing while the old man was doing it's thing, if your get my drift)

Yea that would make the turtle crawl back in the shell.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

I've never tried the nights in white satin challenge....it was my dads karaoke song when i was growing up, i think i would get a little disturbed,.....

Thanks for aging me. :laugh:

more than welcome :smile:

have to say i love the song, just couldn't really get in the mood for it i think (or hope, would not want the image of my old man sing while the old man was doing it's thing, if your get my drift)

Yea that would make the turtle crawl back in the shell.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....um I mean...what are you talking about :huh: .....naaaa I know I know....:laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis
    Options
    We're best friends so we play and joke around all the time. Sometimes it's easy to get lost in being friends and forget the romance part of it and "Oh yeh, we're married!" A little affection would go along way. That's clean right Fatsis?

Oh yeah. The joking around was the area that I needed to learn in our marriage. In the beginning I over did it a lot.

Very clean. I'm dissappointed in U. :bigsmile:
  • Mireille
    Options

Young'uns. rolleyes.gif

After being in a relationship so long, I'd love to do it and fold my laundry at the same time.
    <<don't move, you'll unfold the towels, ugh>>
  • Shannon023
    Options

Young'uns. rolleyes.gif

After being in a relationship so long, I'd love to do it and fold my laundry at the same time.
    <<don't move, you'll unfold the towels, ugh>>

True story: once in the middle of doing da deed, I blurted out, "did you remember to call your mom back?"

He was sooooooo pi$$ed. :laugh: :embarassed: :bigsmile:
  • fatsis
    Options

Soooo favorite body part is the cork screw.....I mean the hand that is holding the cork screw....I mean....ohhhh and I said keep it clean. :grumble: