Why I Will Never Have a Girlfriend

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Sorry folks...I am asian but even that math escapes me. I edited to include the URL. I gots my girl.
  • Wow, I actually read the entire post, and found it entertaining. (Maybe I'm a weirdo. *Shrug*.)

According to statistics, women should have an even a lower chance of finding the perfect male significant other, considering that there are more women on this planet than men. (Sorry, not going to write an analytical post about this. Maybe you can. :wink: )
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    I'm just hideously ugly, breathing would be my main standard if it was me.
  • Luckily I have someone stuck with me. flowers.gif

Apparently the guy who wrote this wasn't as fortunate :tongue:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    So tell me why I'm single...
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Maybe I should go work at the morgue, I hear it's a great place to pick up chicks
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Wow, I actually read the entire post, and found it entertaining. (Maybe I'm a weirdo. *Shrug*.)

According to statistics, women should have an even a lower chance of finding the perfect male significant other, considering that there are more women on this planet than men. (Sorry, not going to write an analytical post about this. Maybe you can. :wink: )

I must be right along with you in the weirdo boat, because I read the whole thing too!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    I know this is satire but I do remember reading once about the number of potential times a guy can get rejected from the point of initially meeting a lady to the moment of marriage and while I can`t recall the exact number it was quite large.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    So tell me why I'm single...
    I don't know. I forgot to carry the 1.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    :indifferent: IS YOUR HAND OK? :tongue: I actually did read this.... did you consider mail order brides? :bigsmile:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    :indifferent: IS YOUR HAND OK? :tongue: I actually did read this.... did you consider mail order brides? :bigsmile:
    I should say are your hands ok! The other way could be taken the wrong way, especially for a single guy!! :tongue:
  • Maybe you are too anal???:huh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    I'm a
    Player
    In a
    Management
    Position.
  • Aylilth
    Aylilth Posts: 125
    Try internet dating it opens up a whole new world
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    There's a well known book that I read which says that you will have what you speak and that death and life are in the power of the tongue.

Rather than keep confessing that 'you will never have a girlfriend' How about saying something more positive??????

Maybe part of the reason you don't have one is because you keep on making that negative declaration.

There is someone for everyone :flowerforyou: :smile: :wink:

HOwever, I am glad that you are confident in who you are - that's a great place to be
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Hmm... I saw some big words in your post. I'll look them up later.

Maybe the next time your at the gym you could migrate over to the sweatless babe on the treadmill, flex, and say,'Hey baby! You need any jars opened?"
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    ROFL @ merely one standard deviation HAHAHAHAH :laugh:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    ...or I could just introduce you to my sister. Just don't tell me 'how it went' if you hit it off, yuck....
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member

Maybe the next time your at the gym you could migrate over to the sweatless babe on the treadmill, flex, and say,'Hey baby! You need any jars opened?"

That's totally all I need in a man...
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member

That's totally all I need in a man...

Reaching the top shelf, then opening the jar you just got from said shelf.
This discussion has been closed.