A special NSV

Options
13»

Replies

• dmisom79
    dmisom79 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow...amazing...no words can fully describe this post. I'm SO happy for you!!!
  • DrAlbin
    DrAlbin Posts: 25
    Options
    Awesome Post!! Very Inspiring, Thank you for sharing it.
  • Kotarak
    Kotarak Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW! Thank you soooo much for sharing this and touching my heart! Es ist sooo schön, dass es Dich gibt :-)
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    WOW!

What nicer reward could there be than to be able to have kids?!?

Congratulations!

MM
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    your story touched my heart and you truley are an insperation to us all , thank you for sharing, i am so happy for you , i too have a broken body but the 32lbs i have lost so far is helping me recover , you have inspired me on a really bad day thank you so much
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    All of us who work hard to get healthy have obstacles to overcome, both physical and mental. But you've had way more than your share! And you were able to get through all of this with a positive attitude.

Someday, you'll be able to share this journey with your children so they can see what an awesome mom they have!
  • DRager68
    DRager68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to read everything in this post. It is truly a Amazing. Way to go Kitten! You are such a inspiration to all that know you. You were my first friend here on MFP and you have been here cheering me on for 142 pounds so far. I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks so much for being so special! You deserve a healthy life, you have worked so hard for it! Now go and enjoy it! :))))
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Wow, such an amazing and emotional story that it brought me to tears but I am such a better person knowing that there are fighters like you in the world who make everyone's day so much better just by being in it! Keep up the awesome work and I will send you a friend request so we can keep each other motivated!! Hugs!!
  • Kasper1274
    Options
    Wow kitten so, so proud of you =]. I like how you pointed out its not about the weight loss but becoming healthy. Darl you are an inspiration to al, continue being you, which by the way is perfect =]. Youve battled thru the hardest, the rest will be easy darl, best of luck !! As always you know im here to help in any way I can :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!