S.B.F Challenge...July 23

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
Hello... Dolly! Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm just so happy for the rain and the fact it's not going to hit a 100 today. Yep, we look forward to hurricanes - but I don't live on the coast, I do feel sorry for them.

It was great to see everyone checking in yesterday. Keep on track!

I went to weights class only to see a sub. She was pretty bad. We did 50 bicep curls, then a bunch of triceps, etc. etc. Boring. I left after 20 minutes and went back to the elliptical. I don't know if I'll get my 2 hours of weights in this week. I'm might drive to the south gym tomorrow - during rush-hour, yuck!

Today I'm walking and maybe doing a video. My elderly cat doesn't like the treadmill and is not on the enclosed porch today (not hot enough for him :laugh: ), so I might end up at the gym. We'll see.

Happy Workouts!

Mary

WL - remember how you feel after yoga, that usually helps me.

Replies

• yoginimary
    Options
    Hello... Dolly! Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm just so happy for the rain and the fact it's not going to hit a 100 today. Yep, we look forward to hurricanes - but I don't live on the coast, I do feel sorry for them.

It was great to see everyone checking in yesterday. Keep on track!

I went to weights class only to see a sub. She was pretty bad. We did 50 bicep curls, then a bunch of triceps, etc. etc. Boring. I left after 20 minutes and went back to the elliptical. I don't know if I'll get my 2 hours of weights in this week. I'm might drive to the south gym tomorrow - during rush-hour, yuck!

Today I'm walking and maybe doing a video. My elderly cat doesn't like the treadmill and is not on the enclosed porch today (not hot enough for him :laugh: ), so I might end up at the gym. We'll see.

Happy Workouts!

Mary

WL - remember how you feel after yoga, that usually helps me.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Mary..true, true. I do so LOVE that feeling...

Um...isn't today the 24th?

Today I'm planning on another big workout at the gym -- 45 minutes weights, 45 minutes cardio. I'm aiming to burn 1000 calories.

Goals Today:
    Burn 1000 calories at gym
    Track my food
    Take my vitamins, drink my water
    No sweets

Good luck today, everyone!
  • yoginimary
    Options
    Um, yeah, it's the 24th, sorry. Dang cut and paste.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Today is spinning (my spin teacher was a no-show the other day and she's giving me a free weight-training session to make up for it. . .so cool)

Very gloomy here today, so I feel a little under-charged. Hopefully will push through.

Also, water, vits, and a short walk if the rain stays away.:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Well, yesterday I fell prey to the junk. Though I didn't binge on it this time! I just had about 6 little cookies instead of bag after bag of chips and chocolate bars haha. Hopefully today I can do better. Its my last day at work and around temptation for the rest of the week!!

I will probably do my 30day shred again, but I don't know if im up to doing more stationary bike or not. I was suppose to go for a jog this morning at 6am with my brother but we were both dead since we didn't get home from my job until around 1am.

I find it easier to ride my stationary bike after my 30 day shred. If I just keep going my HR stays up much easier and I seem to have more energy to carry on. One day I want to burn 1200 cals!! I know I can do 800 which is 200 short from 1000, and thats 200 short from 1200!! But thats a lot of extra cals to eat hahaha.

Once again I am under 200lbs again! Down to 198, and I think I started at 205 last weekend haha Now I don't want to binge and shoot back up so thats gonna be a huge goal for me.

Question: When does this challenge end? I want to reach 190lbs by the end of it if thats reasonable.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Good Morning! It's a beautiful day in central Ohio...

Today's plan
    --Walk
    >DONE (3.25 brisk miles) + 25 modified push ups
    --Lots of water
    --Cleaning
    --Evening walk after dinner

Good luck everyone! :)
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I felt too good on my workout today and did a whopping 7 miles! :noway: 6 miles running and 1 mile walk, plust an hour of upper body in the weight room. :happy: I'm a teensy bit proud of myself right now.

Keep up the great work ladies!
    Arianne :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    Options

Question: When does this challenge end? I want to reach 190lbs by the end of it if thats reasonable.

8-8-08
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    I don't think thats enough time to drop 8lbs! haha I will keep going strong until then and see how far down I get! Thanks!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Carrie, congrats on your loss!

I am just praying for rain up here. At least it will be 97 instead of 100, whoopie!
    I don't know what I am going to get done today. I did lots of modified pushups for the 100 pushup challenge. I really feel like having a day off. I am still sore and it doesn't seem to go away now. I will probably work out later because I will need to from going over cals. I just don't want to work out today. This is where I need to push through. I have two work out days left and then I get a couple of days off...if I don't overeat this weekend!
    Goals: I really don't have any. lol I'm tired. My son still woke up twice last night and it's catching up with me. I will drink water and stay in my cals, even if it means working out!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Okay I did the Taebo ab video so I can eat now lol. I am going to be sore...sorer!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Afternoon all! The rain FINALLY stopped here. We got over 6 inches in just over 36 hours. Gloomy & 72 here but it's supposed to be nice tomorrow so we're gonna do the beach again.

I am getting pretty good at the Turbo Jam Cardio Party. I'm gonna keep it up til the end of this challenge & then switch back to the 30 Day Shred again. I'm gonna get rid of this last four pounds if I have to cut them off!:grumble:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Yep, all I did today was my 30 day shred, burning only 221 cals! haha but at least it was something!