Full Length Mirror

Options
Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
I have not seen myself in a full length mirror in just underwear in, oh, 4-5 months? Maybe even longer?

Our new apartment has two.....

WHERE THE HECK DID THOSE DIVITS IN MY @$$ COME FROM????????? I look like my Grandmother from the back side.....when she was 80!:sick: :noway:

I will admit, I have not been very good at sticking to any kind of healthy eating for a long time really. And this weekend? Nothing but fast food, beer, and candy bars. Even though I was sweating my butt off, I am seeing the damage of such bad eating due to the full length mirror in my bed room. :angry:

I no longer have just cellulite (something I've always had due to being a bookworm all my life!), I have craters. It disgusts me.

So, I'm going back to a lifestyle that worked very well for me for a long while (I got into a bad relationship and....well....it went out the window. And then I got a desk job. The pounds raced back on!!)

Hello South Beach, good bye Craters!
Wish me luck! I haven't been able to stick to this before thanks to my carb-loving hubby! hehehe.....but hhe's starting to see his body turn on him too.....so maybe he'll help more!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Fab140
    Options
    I have not seen myself in a full length mirror in just underwear in, oh, 4-5 months? Maybe even longer?

Our new apartment has two.....

WHERE THE HECK DID THOSE DIVITS IN MY @$$ COME FROM????????? I look like my Grandmother from the back side.....when she was 80!:sick: :noway:

I will admit, I have not been very good at sticking to any kind of healthy eating for a long time really. And this weekend? Nothing but fast food, beer, and candy bars. Even though I was sweating my butt off, I am seeing the damage of such bad eating due to the full length mirror in my bed room. :angry:

I no longer have just cellulite (something I've always had due to being a bookworm all my life!), I have craters. It disgusts me.

So, I'm going back to a lifestyle that worked very well for me for a long while (I got into a bad relationship and....well....it went out the window. And then I got a desk job. The pounds raced back on!!)

Hello South Beach, good bye Craters!
    Wish me luck! I haven't been able to stick to this before thanks to my carb-loving hubby! hehehe.....but hhe's starting to see his body turn on him too.....so maybe he'll help more!

:flowerforyou:
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I wish you lots and lots of luck. I know the feeling and I'm 36 years old. I think overall I still looked pulled together but when I look down at my legs and I can see the layer of fat on top of them, I want to scream. :explode:

Eating is the hardest part. :sad:

You can do it!!!....but more importantly....YOU WILL! :wink:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Thanks Reesy!

We can both do this!