56 pound loss pics!

Options

Replies

• ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You should feel pretty, you are beautiful!!!! Great work!
  • RatBoyGL
    RatBoyGL Posts: 100
    Options
    Great job!

I predict...

A bikini in your future.

Keep up the good work!!
  • 1medicwife
    1medicwife Posts: 28 Member
    Options

I feel pretty and thats awesome!!

YAY!!! You look great!!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the kind words. It made me feel even more fantastic than before! You all rock!
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    You look awesome! keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • kellyb02
    kellyb02 Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is really inspiring to see that it can be done!!!
  • naolson
    naolson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, keep up the great work!! :smile:
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What a great difference! You seem so happy!
  • Cellina
    Cellina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's great! You are a true inspiration!
  • jkm80
    jkm80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    Congrats!! Well done!!
  • doodles80
    doodles80 Posts: 59
    Options
    You look gorgeous, and such a pretty face! You can really notice it on your arms...keep it up! You look great!
  • gsterlingdiva02
    Options
    That's great! :smile:
  • joshandstacy
    joshandstacy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What is your approach to the weight loss? Diet/Exercise/Both? Share some tips please!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    wtg! it is a great feeling to be pleased with ones self...keep up the hard work.
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Looking good!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're feeling pretty because it matches how you look! Keep up the great work!

I'm curious to know how you've been going about it. Care to share?
  • tscott10
    tscott10 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    People keep asking me for tips. Truthfully, Im just doing what I know I should be. Lets see....

portion p o r t i o n PORTION ! That one is proving to be my best ally. I weigh and measure everything I eat. What I thought was a serving size before was wrong!

I havent outlawed any foods. If I want something bad enough - Ill do it or find a lower fat/cal way to prepare it. I dont feel deprived this way. Fast food is one thing Im being fairly strict on. Way too much of all the bad stuff even in the "good" stuff on the menu.

Exercise!! Yes you can loose weight and not work out. Ive done it. But working out really makes it all "click". I understand the calories in and out much better. And.... I like it. I didnt at first and I found ways to get out of it. But, the most successful weeks I had were the weeks I put in the work.

Water. Drink it. Loads of it.

Take measurements and pictures. Do not rely on the scale alone. It is finicky and wont always show you success like the others will.

I think the biggest thing for me has been mental. I try to be my best cheerleader which is a major change for me. Its not always easy. Know youll make mistakes. Always get back up stronger. Talk kindly to yourself. Praise yourself for the changes you see and feel. And on the days you just dont want to do it - do it anyways. Take it one meal at a time. Dont be too hard on yourself.

Thats really it. No tricks. Just good ol sweat! :)
  • monicaP413
    monicaP413 Posts: 165
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL!!! Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!