Replies

• jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    aloe plant. natural laxative. comes in a pill
  • Marisela233
    Marisela233 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I take this certain tea. It's a french name, I'll would have to see it, to remember the name. I works great. In fact, you have to watch how much, and how strong you get it. The first time I used it, it didn't do anything, so I drank more, well if I just waited 12 hours, because then... look out. lol. I do remember it had diet tea on the front cover. You can get it at walmart in the tea area, or at a diet store. I hope that helps.
    is it Laci Le Beau Super Dieters Tea??? i bought it tried it but didnt work for me maybe i didnt drink it right?
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    This is what helps me. I eat a serving of rice, lentils or beans. Like around a cup or a cup and a half. Then I eat some veggies (or mix them with the other). Then I drink two cups of water. Then I run up and down the stairs about 4 times. THEN I drink about 8 oz of black coffee with a tiny bit of sugar. Then I drink a glass of water. Then I run up and down the stairs once. That always works for me. Not even joking.

Also there is a tea called smooth move. That helps too. You drink it before bed and the next day you are all better!

I also put 3-4 prunes in my morning power shake. I can give the recipe. Just message me! It rocks!

EDIT: Thread killa'
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate a cup of peaches, a glass of oj, grapes, and nearly 2tbsp of oil over my popcorn & bacon with breakfast. Today I'm having half cup of peaches, a 20oz coffee, and my high fiber cereal for breakfast. Then for dinner I'm going out for chinese, so tons of veggies.

I went to eat raisins last night but my mom ate them. I don't have prunes and can't afford to buy anything till the 8th so I'm stuck for the moment with what I have already.

I've stopped taking my multivitamin cuz its been suggested that that could be why.

Hopefully this is over with soon.