Need friends with alot to lose

Options
I'm looking for friends that have around the same ammount of weight to lose as I do, so we can motivate eachother and share food diarys. I have 80lbs to lose and am eating 1240 calories a day. if your in the same situation, I would really love to be friends!

Replies

• Southboundnana
    Options
    I would love to be your friend, I have about the same amout of weight to lose.
  • Balishdear
    Options
    Well, I have 50 to lose to reach my goal which is not 80 like yours, but I anticipate a major struggle to do 50. I am 180 now and was 152 in 2004, and had a good amount of leg muscle at that point, so I don't know quite how I'm going to get to my goal of 130. I can't even remember the last time I was 130 pounds! Looks like if I use a standard BMI calculator, 136 would put me at the highest end of "normal" for my 5'2" height.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I have 64 to lose and need a lot of friends that will be here for the long haul to. I would love to join you on your journey to good health
  • lcdblue1026
    lcdblue1026 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in I have 50lbs to go......sigh
  • Southboundnana
    Options
    So how is it going this week? I think that I have gained 2 # cause I went away for the weekend, and just ate way to much.