Still a work in progress but I'm proud (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing--you look awesome--
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    coolness YAY for you - keep it up!
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    Wow great work. Your belly is gone. Congrats
  • Diva151
    Diva151 Posts: 4
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    yay I'm glad you fixed it! you look amazing...congrats!
  • 100poundstolose
    Options
    I have pics from all angles but this is the only one I'm comfortable sharing now. Even though it's a small amount of time, there is definately a difference.

progressmonth1.png

WOW! You look amazing!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo good!
    Keep it up!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo good!
    Keep it up!
  • neesono
    neesono Posts: 61
    Options
    That is awesome! What are you doing to get those kinds of results?! I'm shooting for a 3-5 in loss on my waist and I'd love to be able to pull it off by May.

Very impressive!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You can tell a big difference...Way to go!!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! What are you doing to get those kinds of results?! I'm shooting for a 3-5 in loss on my waist and I'd love to be able to pull it off by May.

Very impressive!

Thanks! I am doing the Supreme 90 Day video system. It's like a cheaper version of P90X, I paid $26 by ordering online but it is available at CVS, Walgreens and Bed Bath and Beyond for $20 (I've heard).

I lost 3 pounds my first week doing it. I would be in a smaller pants size but my dang thighs are the same size! I'm only 30-something days into the program, excited to see results at Day 90!

And also, I don't drink sodas at all, no fried foods, no white rice or bread...I've changed my eating habits drastically! And most recently no alcohol.

Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!