How to get a flat tummy

2»

Replies

• cutting out sugars is really the answer. i did it and i saw results really quickly. cutting calories alone will not help you because youre training for this half marathon and you need all the fuel you can get! don't forget that certain fruits and vegetables are higher in sugar than others: for example, bananas and carrots are extremely high on the glycemic index! I generally try to avoid these types of foods
  • then i guess its bye bye sugar..thats going to be really hard :(
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    then i guess its bye bye sugar..thats going to be really hard :(

How are you doing with this??? I did a search for this topic and found your thread... I agree, saying sayonara to sugar would be an epic battle. Have you made the commitment?
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Of course cardio and adding core workout will help.. planks are great. I'm working on my tummy too. It is a slow process but don't give up
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    myotatic crunches and roll outs will do more than a plank for your abs.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Jillian Michales workout DVD called 6 week 6 pack....
    I'm going to check this one out.. I've been told to get a flatter stomach you have to cut down on your carbs..
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    i go to bikram yoga...i met a mexican girl who was like super HOT!!absolutely no extras anywhere in her body...i asked her how do u do it...
    she replied..its been 7 years since i ate sugar or flour!!
    I freaked out..not sure if id ever be able to that in my life...thought it might help...

WOW! Great concept but I'm pretty sure I would never be able to do this but I have cut down quite a bit and it has definitely helped.
This discussion has been closed.